Tubes of POM Acetalic Resin
The acetyl resin more commonly known as “Acetal” or “POM” is a so-called self-lubricating material, commonly used in the automotive industry.
Product Range: Diameters of 3mm to 10mm outside diameter.
Different colors on request
Multi-layer tubes, combined with other materials.
- Cut at different lengths
- Flexible tubing
- Good chemical resistance as an oil conduct
- Dimensional stability
- Low coefficient of sliding
- Big temperature range, supports high loads in intermittent and long periods of time.
- Those materials are particularly suitable for parts that suffer friction and /or sliding, like rollers or sliding guides.
- They are used in signaling and control, automotive, electronic wire …
- The use of acetyl resin sleeves, coated or not with PP, PE, PVC, have developed very rapidly in the automotive field due to its excellent performance. Facing the sliding through the interior of the metal control cables (throttle, clutch, heater controls, open bonnet, etc.) the sleeves work with softness, durability, and quietly. Not to mention its low weight compared to the old metal sleeves.