Nylon flexible tube in PA-12 and PA-11 produced with virgin materials and with excellent quality.
Sizes from 3mm to 30mm outside diameter.
Flexible tubes with good chemical resistance. To check table at our web page.
Manufacturing under demand in food quality and in self-extinguishing quality.
Product range: Different diameters and colors.
Provided in different packages: Box of 25 meters, 100 meters rolls, coils of 500 meters, depending on customer needs.
- Temperature range of use -35 º C to 100 º C. Occasional use up to 120 º C. Broken point at -70 º C.
- Pipes produced with tolerances required by the pneumatic industry, within DIN 73 378 and DIN 74 324 standards.
- Remarkably stable material with excellent mechanical resistance, which ensures long life under conditions of varying pressures and temperatures. See table.
- Tensile strength, cracking, abrasion, or hardening due to vibration of industrial machinery.
- Good chemical resistance, see table.
- All our standard rates are stable to light and temperature, ideal for outdoor use.
- Chemical resistance, see table
|DIAMETER m/m||Workink pressure at 20ºC (bars)||Minium bend radius|
|a 40 ºC||0,72|
|a 60 oC||0,57|
|a 80 oC||0,47|
|a 100 oC||0,41|
The magnificent physical and chemical properties of this material will allow wide applications in different fields:
- Circuits: tires, fuel, oil, air brakes on trucks.
- Covers: insulation and / or slippery