PVC tubes for medical applications.
PVC is the thermoplastic material most widely used in medical devices, because it is:
- Safe, stable and chemically inert.
- Versatile and easily transformed into the required item.
- Usable inside the body.
- Easily sterilized.
- Excellent Cost – efficiency.
- Transparent or opaque.
- Flexible or rigid.
- Easy to assemble between parties to obtain, for instance, blood transfusion sets, which do not cracks or lose their contents.
Isolating sleeves, noise reduction or cable protection.
• Crystal Clear
• Different hardness
• Special non-toxic tubes probes, catheters, blood lines etc..
•Tubes Radiopaque lines with two or more inner holes.
Produced under the client specifications, we may supply:
- Cut and packed in hermetically sealed bags.
- In the use of plastic in direct contact with the tissues or blood of patients, it is essential a high degree of compatibility. PVC is characterized by high biocompatibility.
- Tubes manufactured in certified clean room free of particles.
- Products for medical applications, pharmaceutical or requiring special manufacturing in clean room, free of particles.
- Covers tubes, fittings, small pipes, micro-cases, etc.